"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

God aweful waste.

I hate hearing about this sort of thing. Sad stuff. Then again I fear for all animators in this media next. I don't know if the FOX news crowd will try to pull this sort of "Are our children posting plans for terrorism on the net. " thing or what. But this is never good. Eh.

Animation was alright. Nothing new or special. The reality factor only sours it much more.

Bush's Colin Bush's Colin

Good but...Woah!

Alright let me start off with this. The graphics are top notch and the sounds are a nice touch. You made bush look like a chimp +5 to you,sir. However this is a little... simple. I'm sorry but the slave reference seeems a little bit out there, although it does convey the message, it is a stretch. However on other levels it works fine. One other thing we all know Cheney is pulling the strings but, you had "Dubbya" using too many big words. He has the IQ of a crack baby third grader with down syndrome in a shotty distrct. Although the deal with the other "White Bread Motherfuckers" was spot on. If you make a sequel and want to push it up a notch throw in some more German Nazi references and barb wire white house jokes. Just to piss those sensitive assholes off. Thanks for your time. Keep up the great work.

Vote Freedom, not Bush

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

Holy Crap! Thats really wild.

I swear this is one of the most original and bizzare series on the net. Keep up the good work. BTW that boy is creepy as hell. Nice touch with the viens.

"The Fall" "The Fall"

It was OK.

Personaly Clock movies piss me off to no end. They spam the portal to know end and act like their the shit. I'm sorry but 75% of the CC is novelty. On the record for animation skill...they have virtualy none. This movie is the best clock film I have seen simply because it was well made and didn't have those fucking voices in it. If the CC is being given the boot. Good! Perhaps some new talent (and I mean real talent) can come in a replace a bunch of sub par immitators and hacks.

Wear My Hat Wear My Hat

Simple, cute, and Phil collins. Very nice

Very nice indeed :)

Wolf & Raven Wolf & Raven

Yes. Very Cool.

Yeah. This is awesome. Good to see that great music still has a following. Definetly do battlefield. Blind Guardian Rocks!! My team is working on a few vids for Blind Guardian and Iced Earth at this time, although it will most likely not be out for a while. Hope to see what you have to offer. Most definitly will be cool.

FireHound responds:

At least some people here still have a great sense of music...
I'm also eager to see what your team is going to create.
I hope it will look something like your "icewind dale"

Moonlight Moonlight

This is PERFECT!! Great Animated epic!

Or as near to perfect as is possible. I absloutly loved this.
This just screams epic. Reminded me very much of beowulf or something simaler but with deeper content. Your style is breathtaking and , although it does use anime like elements, It is far better than most japanese anime features. Both in your use of frames and colors as well as music and lighting. Just for the record this seems like it would also translate well into a live action piece. However I do have a few questions I would like to ask you about the content. I won't waste space here so expect an email from me soon.

ricky ricky

THIS WAS GREAT!!

You rule! Very funny stuff! looks a little bit like something I'd expect from the simpsons. eh. Still very original...I know some people wwho really talk like that too. Coolness all around yet again.

Classic movie Classic movie

Good and short

Nothing to exiting but a quick laugh. Not much more to say...ugly baby. lol

Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.3 Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.3

8 just for using Demons and wizards

Great fucking band!!! Not a bad movie. thats a good thing coming from me. I usualy hate sprite films. This one kept my attention.